Picasso’s Girl with a Ponytail
Lydia Corbett on what it was like sitting for Picasso.
Available since: Thu 16 May 2013
This clip is from
Libby Purves meets cook and entrepreneur Levi Roots and artist Lydia Corbett.
First broadcast: 15 May 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Midweek
- Philip Walling: Sheep farmer turned barrister on the resemblances between sheep and the legal profession Duration: 01:01
- “He used to just appear as if by magic.” Duration: 00:52 Gary Morecombe, Rebecca Gowers, Sara Ishaq, Mike McCartney
- “One of them said I was a Puritan who hated champagne.” Duration: 00:47 Professor John Carey, Benny Lewis, Eduardo Niebla, Lynn Ruth Miller
- Julia Child saves Corky’s borscht Duration: 01:16 Sam Etherington, Cassidy Little, Emma Bridgewater, Merry 'Corky' White
- Life after opera: Dame Kiri reveals her retirement plans Duration: 00:40 Amy Lehman, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, Alex Shearer, Richard Dunwoody MBE