Katharine Welby: Living with depression
Depression affects 1 in 5 adults, but it is still a taboo subject.
Katharine Welby, the daughter of the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby suffers with the disorder.
Katharine spoke exclusively with Breakfast’s Graham Satchell.
Available since: Wed 15 May 2013
More clips from 15/05/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014