Thought for the Day: Rev Blair Robertson
Rev Blair Robertson reflects on the right to die debate and what it means to live well.
Available since: Tue 14 May 2013
An archive of reflection from a faith perspective on topical issues and news events.
More clips from Good Morning Scotland
- Neal Heatlie from Generation 2014 Duration: 03:04 05/02/2014
- 3 young people share their hopes for the content of the Scottish Government's Independence White Paper Duration: 05:19 26/11/2013
- Hull UK City of Culture 2017 Duration: 04:05 20/11/2013
- Thought For The Day: David McLachlan Duration: 02:09 07/11/2013
- Thought For The Day: Rev Chris Foxon Duration: 02:02 18/11/2013