Steve Evans: Stomach cancer & me
One in four people over the age of seventy-five haven't planned any end of life care.
Steve Evans was forced to face his mortality when he was diagnosed with terminal stomach cancer.
Steve appeared on Breakfast last month to appeal for funding for life prolonging drugs, and was feeling positive, despite his situation.
Breakfast’s John Maguire caught up with him to see how he was getting on.
Available since: Mon 13 May 2013
More clips from 13/05/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Posh people: Inside the pages of Tatler Duration: 05:59 20/11/2014
- Behind the scenes with Bill Duration: 02:14 07/11/2014
- X Factor favourite Ben Haenow on why he doesn't like watching himself Duration: 05:26 29/10/2014
- Jake Gyllenhaal on playing the 'paparazzi of pain' Duration: 06:25 29/10/2014
- Mark and Karen bring some Strictly sparkle to the sofa Duration: 05:39 28/10/2014