WY Police: Officers "professional" at Savile's 'coffee mornings'
Ingrid Lee, Temporary Assistant Chief Constable with West Yorkshire Police, is challenged by Nicky Campbell about a reported present of an ornamental lighter given to Jimmy Savile by the West Yorkshire Police decades ago; and Savile's 'coffee meetings' where police officers met Savile on Fridays at his house.
Ingrid Lee speaks about the Yorkshire Police report into the force's involvement with Savile, which has found no evidence that its officers protected him from investigation, arrest or prosecution. More than 60 victims from West Yorkshire have come forward since the Metropolitan Police launched Operation Yewtree last October.
Available since: Fri 10 May 2013
More clips from 10/05/2013
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- What's Wrong with Sugar? Duration: 01:34 Your Call, 05/05/2014
- Parents of Down's Syndrome twins: "Everyday is joyful" Duration: 03:25 Your Call, 21/03/2014
- Kate Bush's first live concerts for 35 years Duration: 02:59 21/03/2014
- Spamming Shakespeare Duration: 02:56 21/03/2014
- Peter Lawrence on his daughter Claudia Duration: 03:01 20/03/2014