- The role of an Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor for British Airways Duration: 04:05
- The role of a Duty Manager Airside at Heathrow Airport Duration: 04:50
- The role of an Aircraft Painter for British Airways Duration: 03:49
- The role of an Air Traffic Controller at Heathrow Airport Duration: 03:56
- Living on a flight path Duration: 04:59 Episode 4
- What is a wake vortex? Duration: 06:01 Episode 2
Also on BBC Two: Flights and Fights: Inside the Low Cost Airlines
Printable Plane Spotters' GuideDo you know a Boeing from an Airbus, or a 767 from a 777? Our downloadable guide will help you recognise various planes in the air or at the airport.
Heathrow: a step back in timeHow Heathrow Airport has witnessed aviation history, in pictures.
Kate joins the crewWe were delighted that Kate Humble joined the Airport Live presenting team. Dan Snow remained very much a part of the series, though was unable to take part in the live programmes for family reasons.
Kate has a wealth of live television experience including Springwatch, Lambing Live and Volcano Live.