Richard, Duke of Gloucester
Played by Aneurin Barnard
|Fact title||Fact data|
The son of the Duke of York, Richard is Edward IV’s youngest brother.
He remains loyal to his brother, despite not completely embracing his marriage to Elizabeth Woodville.
However with Warwick defeated and peace now in England he is disgusted by his brother Edward's salacious habits. He no longer knows where his loyalty should lie.
When Anne Neville returns to court, recently widowed by the Lancastrian Prince Edward he is the only one to take pity on her. He tells her that he loves her and they elope. But George believes he is doing it so he can inherit the Neville fortune.
- Elizabeth Woodville Played by Rebecca Ferguson
- Edward IV Played by Max Irons
- Margaret Beaufort Played by Amanda Hale
- Richard, Duke of Gloucester Played by Aneurin Barnard
- Anne Neville Played by Faye Marsay
- George, Duke of Clarence Played by David Oakes
- Lord Warwick Played by James Frain
- Isabel Neville Played by Eleanor Tomlinson
- Jacquetta Woodville Played by Janet McTeer