Joanna Lumley: ‘I love the notion of passing clothes on because women benefit’
Joanna Lumley says she was drawn to the idea of selling on unwanted clothes through charities because it's a women’s initiative which helps struggling women and their children.
Available since: Tue 7 May 2013
This clip is from
Joanna Lumley, Lionel Shriver and Polly Morland join Jane Garvey.
First broadcast: 07 May 2013
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Joanna Lumley; Lionel Shriver; Financial Abuse
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Paula McGuire: A Superhero Transformation Duration: 06:23 Listener Week: Porn, 50:50 Childcare
- Helen Brook Duration: 08:23 Pussy Riot; Brook at 50; Child Migrants
- Woman's Hour Cooker for CIN - Feeling hot hot hot Duration: 04:33 Sophia Loren on her fairy tale life
- Sir Keir Starmer on Changing the Culture Around Cases of Historical Abuse Duration: 12:27 Joan of Arc; Keir Starmer; Heroism; PUAs
- Tribute to the Woman's Hour cooker for Children in Need Duration: 05:45 Children in Need Auction