"Let's talk about this when you're ready" - sulking
Chartered psychologist Dr Pam Spurr gives her advice on dealing with sulkers of all ages.
Available since: Thu 2 May 2013
This clip is from
Author Sarah Dunant discusses the Borgias; Dr Pam Spurr's advice on dealing with sulking.
First broadcast: 02 May 2013
Cougars, cuddling and coupling.
More clips from Sarah Dunant; Katelyn Campbell; PHSE education; living with a sulker
More clips from Woman's Hour
- "You're not allowed to die in the House of Lords": 3 Baronesses on life in the Lords. Duration: 19:19 One dame, three baronesses; Miner's wives, the CoppaFeel Campaign
- Woman's Hour Power List 2014 Game Changers - what does it take to be a game changer? Duration: 15:59 The A-Z of Mrs P; Compensation for Libyan rape victims; Game Changers; Losing your mum
- "He went from walking, to full time in a wheelchair - in a fortnight" Duration: 05:58 Minette Batters, Unlikely Friends, Forced Marriage Statistics, Muscular Dystrophy
- What is a Game Changer? Duration: 03:07 Power List 2014; Jack Monroe; Grooming; Police fitness
- Jack Monroe Cooks the Perfect...Falafel Duration: 09:42 Power List 2014; Jack Monroe; Grooming; Police fitness