The differences in writing styles and visions on Abbey Road
Johnnie Walker looks back at how Lennon and McCartney's visions and writing styles varied on Abbey Road.
Available since: Wed 1 May 2013
This clip is from
3/6 Sadness for Beatles fans, but new solo hopes with Abbey Road and All Things Must Pass.
First broadcast: 28 Mar 2013
More clips from Johnnie Walker's Long Players
- The making of Crowded House's Woodface Duration: 05:30 Series 3, Crowded House and the Beach Boys
- Why Brian Wilson faced opposition for his vision for Pet Sounds Duration: 02:56 Series 3, Crowded House and the Beach Boys
- The origins of Dusty in Memphis Duration: 04:24 Series 3, Dusty in Memphis and Otis Blue
- Phil Collins on making Face Value Duration: 02:15 Series 3, Face Value and Hounds of Love
- Kate Bush on Hounds of Love Duration: 06:10 Series 3, Face Value and Hounds of Love