How Croatians are putting memories of war behind them
Gospic witnessed some of the bloodiest scenes during the Croatian war of independence where it was on the frontline of the battle with Serbian forces in the early 1990s.
Today the town is trying to boost tourist numbers and has come up with some novel ideas to attract visitors.
Available since: Wed 1 May 2013
More clips from Croatia
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT