How Croatians are putting memories of war behind them
Gospic witnessed some of the bloodiest scenes during the Croatian war of independence where it was on the frontline of the battle with Serbian forces in the early 1990s.
Today the town is trying to boost tourist numbers and has come up with some novel ideas to attract visitors.
Available since: Wed 1 May 2013
More clips from Croatia
More clips from Fast Track
- Insider Guide: The mirrors bringing sunlight Duration: 04:13 30/11/2013 GMT
- Are cycle lanes heading for a dead end? Duration: 07:13 07/12/2013 GMT
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT