The work of a lighting designer
Claire Norcross works as a lighting designer for Habitat. The influence for her work comes from natural forms, and she uses a camera to record reference material plants that become the basis for her designs. Claire re-inforces how important it is to select the correct materials and consider practical concerns within her work.
Available since: Mon 29 Apr 2013
This clip is from
Programme to support the three units of this double award vocational GCSE.
First broadcast: 23 Mar 2007
More clips from Vocational Bitesize - Applied Art and Design
More clips from GCSE Bitesize Revision
- Cloning albino frogs Duration: 01:44 Science 2 - Biology
- Natural and artificial selection in racehorses Duration: 02:07 Science 2 - Biology
- How the eye works Duration: 01:18 Science 2 - Biology
- Laboratory distillation of crude oil Duration: 01:59 Science 3 - Chemistry
- Balanced diet Duration: 02:02 Science 2 - Biology