Zagreb's bid to be a year-round tourist attraction
Croatia is looking to become a year-round tourist attraction. But can its capital compete with the likes of Berlin or Paris which have no problem pulling in visitors during all seasons?
Rajan Datar took a bike ride around Zagreb to see what the city had to offer.
Available since: Tue 30 Apr 2013
More clips from Croatia
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT