Zagreb's bid to be a year-round tourist attraction
Croatia is looking to become a year-round tourist attraction. But can its capital compete with the likes of Berlin or Paris which have no problem pulling in visitors during all seasons?
Rajan Datar took a bike ride around Zagreb to see what the city had to offer.
Available since: Tue 30 Apr 2013
More clips from Croatia
More clips from Fast Track
- Insider Guide: The mirrors bringing sunlight Duration: 04:13 30/11/2013 GMT
- Are cycle lanes heading for a dead end? Duration: 07:13 07/12/2013 GMT
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT