Byron's tangled love life
Byron's letter to his friend Thomas Moore describing the trouble caused by his love life
Available since: Wed 5 May 2010
This clip is from
1/3 Mark Meadows reads from a selection of Byron's letters from Venice.
First broadcast: 05 May 2010
Creative minds take you on a journey through all things cultural. Clips selection.
More clips from Book at Bedtime
- ‘Beware sibling rivalries’ Duration: 01:45 Pierre et Jean
- Interview with Madeleine Potter Duration: 01:48 The Collected Works of AJ Fikry
- 'Mr Wooster, you are a typical young man about town' Duration: 01:04 Aunts Aren't Gentlemen
- 'China's Chairman is Our Chairman' Duration: 01:27 The Lowland
- 'A sudden queer sensation of fear passed over him' Duration: 01:31 Algernon Blackwood's Ghost Stories, Keeping His Promise