Punk princess Toyah talks about her latest role as a Hormonal Housewife
She's been a punk princess, presenter and even lent her voice to a teletubbie, Toyah Willcox's career has never been predictable.
Now, the singer is playing herself on stage in Hormonal Housewives, a no holds barred look at everything from pregnancy to old age.
'Hormonal Housewives' is touring the UK until the end of May.
Available since: Thu 25 Apr 2013
More clips from 25/04/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014