The Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt is announcing plans to appoint a Chief Inspector of General Practice and he wants family doctors to face Ofsted-style inspections.
Kristin Hallenga from Daventry was diagnosed with breast cancer when she was in her twenties, but only after a third visit to her GP.
People in Northampton give their opinons about a new inspection scheme, and Stuart talks to William Pope, Chair of Healthwatch Northamptonshire, and to Dr Tony Hillier, a GP at Blisworth Surgery and the spokesperson for GP's in Northamptonshire.
* calls for a minimum learning period for young drivers, plus mandatory lessons in bad weather and on motorways
* a consultation about potential gypsy and traveller sites in the Kettering area
* the Communities Minister visits Northampton to learn about the transfer by Northampton Borough Council of 21 of its Community Centres to local people
* £10-thousand is being spent training staff at small independent retailers in the art of good customer service at Corby
* Northamptonshire Wildlife Trust expresses concern about the State of Nature report that shows 60% of our native plants and animals are in decline
* countdown to Twickenham: former Saints Player and Chairman Bob Taylor looks ahead to the Play Off Final
* countdown to Twickenham: lifting the trophy - Stuart & Sports Editor Graham McKechnie see how long they can hold the heavy Premiership Trophy
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.