Claire Lomas swaps her robotic suit for a hand bike
In 2007, Claire Lomas broke her back in a horse-riding accident.
Last year she walked the London Marathon, over 17 days, with the help of a robotic suit.
Her next challenge will see her cycling 400 miles across Britain.
Breakfast's Graham Satchell found her excited at the prospect of crossing the start line after months of training.
Available since: Mon 22 Apr 2013
More clips from 22/04/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- "He needs to come back and shake things up" Sam Bailey wants Simon Cowell to return to The X Factor Duration: 09:12 11/12/2013
- Preserving Latin Duration: 05:20 11/12/2013
- The soldier with a bionic arm that moves by the power of thought Duration: 02:18 11/12/2013
- Sir Terry Pratchett wants a war on dementia Duration: 05:29 11/12/2013
- The Victorian must-have items that were domestic killers Duration: 07:04 10/12/2013