Connie Fisher on losing her voice
Actress Connie Fisher talks to Penny about the voice as an identity and how she came to terms with the loss of her soprano singing voice.
Available since: Sat 20 Apr 2013
- Interviewed Guest
- Connie Fisher
This clip is from
As part of The Voice series Connie Fisher talks about the loss of her singing voice.
First broadcast: 19 Apr 2013
More clips from The Radio 2 Arts Show with Claudia Winkleman
- David Baddiel Duration: 00:42 02/05/2014
- Richard E Grant talks to Penny Smith Duration: 12:33 Penny Smith sits in and chats to Richard E Grant
- Claudia on Valentine's Day Duration: 01:15 Robert Powell and Abi Morgan
- Dervla Kirwan talks to Claudia Winkleman Duration: 12:35 Dervla Kirwan and Joanne Harris
- Meryl Streep talks to Anna Bailey Duration: 07:07 Daniel Mays and Christos Tsiolkas