Meet the team with the magic hands
For children who are deaf, developing language skills can be difficult.
Now, a new TV show is aiming to help, 'Magic Hands', features poetry for children translated entirely into British Sign Language.
The show's presenter Ashley Kendall, it's producer Camilla Arnold, and also Simeon Klein who is an interpreter spoke to Breakfast about how the show aims to help.
Available since: Fri 19 Apr 2013
More clips from 19/04/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Lewis Hamilton: "I'm on top of the world!! Duration: 06:40 25/11/2014
- Posh people: Inside the pages of Tatler Duration: 05:59 20/11/2014
- Behind the scenes with Bill Duration: 02:14 07/11/2014
- X Factor favourite Ben Haenow on why he doesn't like watching himself Duration: 05:26 29/10/2014
- Jake Gyllenhaal on playing the 'paparazzi of pain' Duration: 06:25 29/10/2014