'Online anonymity leaves the door open to bad behaviour'
Dave Eshleman, a guard in the infamous Stanford Prison Experiment, believes his anonymity effected the way he treated prisoners and says the internet can inspire similar behaviour.
Available since: Thu 18 Apr 2013
More clips from Digital Human
- Relationship by contract Duration: 03:26 Series 5, Sell
- Walking to the edge of the virtual universe Duration: 01:35 Series 5, Broken
- The music of space Duration: 01:54 Series 5, Quantize
- In the echochamber of social media falsehoods repeat until they become truth Duration: 03:05 Series 5, Whispers
- Hearing my dad’s voice for the first time in 71 years Duration: 03:28 Series 5, Voice