The Kemp brothers uncover Britain's gang culture
They played two of the most prolific gang members of all time, the Kray Twins, but did the experience prepare them for the filming of their new documentary series?
The brothers describe how religion plays a part in Glasgow's gang culture.
'Gangs of Britain with Gary & Martin Kemp' begins on Sunday 21st April at 9pm on the Crime and Investigation Network.
Available since: Thu 18 Apr 2013
More clips from 18/04/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014