Dorothy Squires and Roger Moore
It was at a party thrown for a friend that Dorothy Squires was to meet the love of her life, Roger Moore . At the time he was an unknown actor. He was 25, she was 38. Here Roger and Dorothy talk candidly about their first meeting.
Available since: Fri 12 Apr 2013
This clip is from
Arts review programme looking at art and culture in Wales.
More clips from The Slate
- Esme Coles on Dorothy Squires' lasting love for Roger Moore Duration: 00:55
- Hooked on Catatonia Duration: 00:58
- Silent Village Duration: 05:32 Silent Village
- Blood Ties: Shani Rhys James Duration: 01:42 Blood Ties: Shani Rhys James
- Blood Ties: Shani Rhys James Duration: 02:07 Blood Ties: Shani Rhys James