Sweden’s homeless hotel
Gothenburg is known for its annual television, film and music festivals, but there is another side to the city that tourists seldom see. Homelessness is a big issue here.
To highlight the issue, a campaign was launched by a newspaper sold by homeless people in the city offering the chance to join them sleeping rough.
Greg McKenzie booked a "room" in the homeless hotel and tried sleeping rough in Sweden's sub-zero temperatures.
Available since: Fri 12 Apr 2013
More clips from 16/03/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT