Leeds heart surgery review "difficult" and "unpleasant"
Dr John Thompson, a senior children's cardiologist who works in the unit delivering children's heart surgery at Leeds General Infirmary, says it's been "a very tough time" for parents and staff.
Available since: Fri 12 Apr 2013
More clips from 12/04/2013
More clips from Shelagh Fogarty
- John Pienaar’s goodbye to Shelagh Duration: 00:46 Her last show on 5 live
- Richard Bacon's goodbye to Shelagh Duration: 00:09 Her last show on 5 live
- Giant Stockholm rat: Man caught 'ratzilla' in his kitchen Duration: 03:00 28/03/2014
- Caffeine and it's effects on children Duration: 01:55
- Meninigitis mum "My son was diagnosed on my wedding day" Duration: 01:58 21/03/2014