The Cromer crab
Us Brits have the best seafood in the world, but there’s one spot in the country that can lay claim to a truly special little delicacy.
The Cromer crab is particularly renowned for its high proportion of white meat and it’s sweet and tender flesh. And and they’ve been harvested in more or less the same way for centuries.
Available since: Sat 13 Apr 2013
More clips from Shellfish
More clips from Hairy Bikers' Best of British
- Traditional simnel cake Duration: 06:29 Series 2, Food and Religion
- Pot roast beef brisket Duration: 06:23 Series 2, Food and Religion
- Fish cakes with parsley sauce Duration: 04:48 Series 2, Food and Religion
- Duck a l'orange Duration: 05:29 Series 2, 1960s
- Flat rib broth Duration: 06:31 Series 2, Comfort Food