"Would I do it all again? Proabably not."
Professor Robert Edwards said having children is the most important thing in life. Andie talks to a dad who admits if he could go back, he'd choose against having children.
Available since: Thu 11 Apr 2013
More clips from 11/04/2013
More clips from Andie Harper's Mid-Morning
- The man who lives with a 'maddening' hum. Duration: 04:24 The man who lives with a 'maddening' hum.
- "They want to build a better future - and that means working." Duration: 07:34 02/12/2013
- "We've got an age of consent which is totally ignored. It's there to pretend we're doing something." Duration: 08:12 18/11/2013
- Volunteers transform a Cambridgeshire charity's centre. Duration: 04:04 Andie talks to Sir Graham Bright.
- Surgeon Richard Villar joins Philippines rescue effort Duration: 05:26 What are Cambridgeshire's schools and business doing to mark Children in Need?