BBC reporter gets stuck on world's fastest zip line
A new zip line has opened in a disused part of Penrhyn slate quarry in Bethesda, north Wales.
With speeds of more than 150 km/h (100mph) the operators say it is the longest in the northern hemisphere and the fastest in the world.
It is hoped the tourist attraction will bring a much needed boost to the local economy.
Fast Track's Joanne Whalley finds out more.
Available since: Thu 11 Apr 2013
More clips from 06/04/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT