Dr Lucy Worsley investigates new research into King George III's madness
Dr Lucy Worsley meets Dr Peter Garrard of St George's Hospital, whose research into King George III’s 'madness' has led him to a totally new diagnosis of the king’s illness.
Available since: Mon 8 Apr 2013
This clip is from
2/3 Explores the medical histories of the later Stuarts to the rise of the Hanoverians.
First broadcast: 15 Apr 2013
More clips from Fit to Rule: How Royal Illness Changed History
- Henry VIII - Why was it so important to have a son? Duration: 04:29 Learning Zone
- Mary I - Can a baby change history? Duration: 04:42 Learning Zone
- Fit to Rule promo Duration: 00:26 Learning Zone
- Edward VI - Can a child be a good king? Duration: 04:38 Learning Zone
- Charles I - Can one king destroy the monarchy? Duration: 04:44 Learning Zone