Tech News: China's smart glasses project
China's largest search engine, Baidu has confirmed that it is working on homegrown Google-style tech specs. A Baidu spokesperson said they already had a working prototype complete with heads-up image search and voice control.
And there has been a rise in ticket machine fraud in at least five European countires. Criminals are attaching card skimming devices to ATMs as well as other places we typically insert cards such as bus and train ticket machines, petrol station pumps and parking meters.
Richard Taylor looks at these and other tech news stories.
Available since: Fri 5 Apr 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- The evolution of Bjork's instruments Duration: 02:24 05/07/2014 GMT
- What is the appeal of 'real life' simulators? Duration: 04:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Apps to help out in a travel emergency Duration: 04:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- How to watch the World Cup live at 35,000 ft Duration: 04:35 12/07/2014 GMT
- How to become a virtual bird Duration: 00:52 05/07/2014 GMT