Concern that cancer patients will be denied access to life prolonging medicines
It's feared some cancer patients will be denied access to life prolonging medicines when money from the Cancer Drugs Fund runs out next year.
We spoke to Jonathan Howell, a Public Health Consultant & Steve Evans, who has cancer.
Available since: Thu 4 Apr 2013
More clips from 04/04/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014