Elephant families 'reunited' in Mozambique
A peace deal in 1992 ended 16 years of civil war in Mozambique and the country has made much progress in economic development and political stability since then.
The country is still very dependent on its land, its agriculture, its mineral resources and its national parks, and Fast Track's Rajan Datar travels to the Maputo Special Reserve - one of four big national parks in the country - to find out more about the efforts to restore endangered wildlife to Mozambique.
Available since: Thu 4 Apr 2013
More clips from Mozambique
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT