Dr Lucy Worsley explores the medical history of Henry VIII
Dr Lucy Worsley explores the medical history of Henry VIII, his struggle to produce a male heir and the level of scrutiny his health was subjected to during his reign.
Available since: Wed 3 Apr 2013
This clip is from
1/3 Lucy Worsley explores the medical histories of the Tudor and Stuart dynasties.
First broadcast: 08 Apr 2013
More clips from Fit to Rule: How Royal Illness Changed History
- Henry VIII - Why was it so important to have a son? Duration: 04:29 Learning Zone
- Mary I - Can a baby change history? Duration: 04:42 Learning Zone
- Fit to Rule promo Duration: 00:26 Learning Zone
- Edward VI - Can a child be a good king? Duration: 04:38 Learning Zone
- Charles I - Can one king destroy the monarchy? Duration: 04:44 Learning Zone