Older motherhood: "Having teenagers in your late 60s"
Naomi Gryn on becoming a mother at 51 and how she'll deal with teenagers in her late 60s.
Available since: Wed 3 Apr 2013
This clip is from
Woman's Hour Tine Thing Helseth; Sarah Solemani; Daisy Waugh; Naomi Gryn on starting a family after 40
Trumpeter Tine Thing Helseth, author Daisy Waugh, and Naomi Gryn on giving birth after 40.
First broadcast: 03 Apr 2013
Children, adoption, research, discussion.
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Cook the Perfect...Black Forest Gateau Duration: 06:50 Alicia Markova; Thokozile Masipa; Erica Jong; Women's erotic writing
- Ursula Le Guin Duration: 10:33 Ursula Le Guin
- Men Who Sell Sex Duration: 12:15 Claire Goose; Dalits; Maria Miller
- Prostitution Laws – An International Perspective Duration: 11:25 Michelle Collins; Sheila Jeffreys on prostitution; Grand National
- Prostitution – The Political Debate Duration: 09:17 Marlene Dietrich; Sex lives in the Arab world; Prostitution - the political debate