David Bowie "Size seven and a half"
Mary Anne Hobbs revisits a 1997 interview with David Bowie (size seven and a half) when he spoke about his disastrous first encounter with Andy Warhol. He explains why you should never wear a new pair of shoes in front of him and where his original inspiration for Ziggy came from.
Available since: Sat 30 Mar 2013
More clips from Mary Anne Hobbs
- Ian McCulloch: Key of Life interview with Mary Anne (Extended Cut) Duration: 25:32 Ian McCulloch, part 2
- St Vincent: How To Play A Freaky Guitar Solo Duration: 03:55 Guitar Solos with St Vincent
- Jane Garvey: International Women's Day Duration: 03:24 Woman's Hour
- Debbie Harry: International Women's Day Duration: 00:47 Woman's Hour
- St Vincent: International Women's Day Duration: 01:09 Woman's Hour