Victorian lace knitting in Shetland
A school knitting club share the differences between knitting in Victorian Shetland and present day by trying out lace knitting and visiting a wool broker.
Available since: Fri 29 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Children from Moray, Badenoch, Shetland & Harris learn the influence of the Victorian era.
More clips from The Victorians: How they influenced us
More clips from The L.A.B Scotland
- Generation 2014 - This Is Me - Jennifer Duration: 03:10 Generation 2014: This Is Me
- Generation 2014 - This Is Me - Anthony Duration: 04:17 Generation 2014: This Is Me
- Sanderson High School - The Sand Show Duration: 04:47
- Shawlands Academy - One School Many Languages Duration: 06:09
- Broughton High School - News School Report Duration: 08:46