Fish has influenced both cuisine and industry in Britain, and has also shaped our culture.
Nowhere in the UK, can that be seen more clearly than on the River Teifi in Wales where the ancient art of fishing from Coracles has always been as important as the catch itself.
Available since: Thu 28 Mar 2013
More clips from Fish
More clips from Hairy Bikers' Best of British
- Traditional simnel cake Duration: 06:29 Series 2, Food and Religion
- Pot roast beef brisket Duration: 06:23 Series 2, Food and Religion
- Fish cakes with parsley sauce Duration: 04:48 Series 2, Food and Religion
- Duck a l'orange Duration: 05:29 Series 2, 1960s
- Flat rib broth Duration: 06:31 Series 2, Comfort Food