On the water
In what could be described as a nautical special, Neil talks powerboat safety with Paul Glatzel from powerboat training UK.
Also, there’s another chance to hear Sir Robin Knox-Johnston in conversation with former submariner Charlie Hayward. And poet Chris Carnegy turns to the ocean for inspiration.
There's news on Cowes Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society's latest production, which starts this week in Cowes.
Hampshire county bowler Steve Whitehead keeps us up to date with developments in the world of bowls, and Simon Rose reviews the tom Cruise film Oblivion.
For those on the roads across the south of England, there is travel news as it happens. And a smile is promised as the weekend draws to a close.
Neil's Sunday evening programme is a mix of reviews and previews from the world of arts and culture, mixed with a selection of music that will leave you wanting more.
BBC Radio Solent offers a choice of listening on a Sunday evening.
Neil is on FM, AM online, The Paul Miller Soul Show is on digital radio and online.
A-Z Playlist. Place names in the BBC Radio Solent region
- Abba - Winchester Takes It All
- Beautiful Southampton - A Little Time
- Chris Real - Poole If You Think It's Over
- Do You Love Me - Brian Poole & The Tremeloes
- El-Totton John - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
- Farehamground Attraction - Perfect
- Gordon Lightfoot - Sandown
- HMS Sultans Of Swing - Dire Straits
- I'm Gonna Be 5000 Miles - Pooleclainers
- Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shanklin Goin On
- Kool & The Gang - HMS Victory
- Lyndhurst Farm - Fog On The Tyne
- Mike Oldfield - Portsmouth
- New Vaudeville Band - Winchester Cathedral
- Olivers Battery Army - Elvis Costello
- Petula Clark - Downton
- Queen - Black Gang Chine Bottom Girls
- Rod Stewart - You Wareham It Well
- Sway - Dean Martin
- Ticket To Ryde - The Beatles
- U2 - I Still Havant Found What I'm Looking For
- Ventnor In Blue Jeans - Mark Wynter
- Wimborne Free - Matt Monroe
- Xanadu - Olivia Sturminster Newton-John
- Yazz - Warsash All The Love Gone
- ZZ Totton - Sharp Dressed Man