Teacher says relax
Some scientists suggest that a brain training technique called mindfulness could help teenagers manage stress.
The BBC’s Education Correspondent Luke Walton has been to a school in Kent to find out how it works.
Alison Abbott, an assistant head teacher and Professor Willem Kuyken, discuss whether they need lessons in relaxation.
Available since: Wed 27 Mar 2013
More clips from 27/03/2013
- Jones and Sharp talk about playing the arresting Scott & Bailey Duration: 04:31
- David Garrett talks about the emotion a violin evokes Duration: 06:41
- Bill Wyman's Rock'n'Roll scrapbook Duration: 06:12
- 50 years on, find out how the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many of Britain's railways Duration: 03:18
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014