"I took all my girly clothes outside and burnt them": Maria Toorpakai, Pakistan’s top female squash player.
Maria Toorpakai explains why she disguised herself as a boy when she first took up squash.
Available since: Tue 26 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Jenni Murray takes a look at the history of the Blue Peter presenter.
First broadcast: 29 Mar 2013
More clips from Blue Peter Presenters; Country Houses in Time of War
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Cook the Perfect Ricotta Stuffed Aubergines Duration: 04:56
- Dame Vivienne Westwood: I don't wear knickers Duration: 01:16 Dame Vivienne Westwood; Nicola Sturgeon
- The Economic and Relationship Impact Duration: 09:03 Lynda Bellingham; Could the CPS do more to prosecute historic sexual assault?
- Chore Wars in Non-Traditional Households Duration: 08:29 Jane Horrocks
- The Generational Divide - how have things changed and are we better off now? Duration: 11:33 Jane Horrocks