Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No 4
Renowned Bach expert and harpsichordist John Butt directs Soloists of the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment in Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No 4 in G.
Tom Service introduces the live performance from St George's in Bristol.
- Johann Sebastian Bach
This clip is from
1/2 The OAE and John Butt perform Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No 4 and Cantata No 161.
First broadcast: 25 Mar 2013
Listen to recent highlights from the Baroque Spring season.
More clips from Radio 3 Live in Concert
- Beethoven: Piano Sonata 'quasi una fantasia' in c sharp minor Op.27'2 'Moonlight' Duration: 14:31 Melvyn Tan - Mozart, Muthel, Beethoven
- Richard Blackford: The Great Animal Orchestra Duration: 31:08 BBC NOW - Richard Blackford, Holst
- John Sheppard: Gaude, gaude, gaude Maria Duration: 12:54 York Early Music Festival - The Sixteen
- John Tavener: Ikon of Light Duration: 35:55 Cheltenham Festival: BBC Singers - Tavener, Part
- Schubert: Symphony No 5 Duration: 25:31 BBC Philharmonic - Schubert