Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No 4
Renowned Bach expert and harpsichordist John Butt directs Soloists of the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment in Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No 4 in G.
Tom Service introduces the live performance from St George's in Bristol.
This clip is from
1/2 The OAE and John Butt perform Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No 4 and Cantata No 161.
First broadcast: 25 Mar 2013
Listen to recent highlights from the Baroque Spring season.
More clips from Radio 3 Live in Concert
- Richard Strauss: Ein Heldenleben Duration: 45:17 National Youth Orchestra - Ades, Strauss
- Tavener: The Protecting Veil Duration: 48:01 BBC CO - Tavener, Lutoslawski, Szymanowski
- CPE Bach: Sinfonia No.2 in B flat Duration: 14:39 CPE Bach's St John Passion
- Telemann: Missa super 'Christ lag in Todesbanden' Duration: 09:53 CPE Bach's St John Passion
- Tchaikovsky: Symphony No 5 in E minor Duration: 46:11 Orchestre National de France - Stravinsky, Tchaikovsky