Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No 5
Renowned Bach expert and harpsichordist John Butt directs Soloists of the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment in Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No 5 in D.
Tom Service introduces the live performance from St George's in Bristol.
- Johann Sebastian Bach
This clip is from
Radio 3 Live in Concert Live from St George's, Bristol, Brandenburg Concerto No 5 in D; Cantata No 9
2/2 The OAE performs Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No 5 in D; Cantata No 9.
First broadcast: 25 Mar 2013
Listen to recent highlights from the Baroque Spring season.
More clips from Radio 3 Live in Concert
- BBC Symphony Chorus member, David Allenby, talks about performing Oedipus Rex Duration: 01:27 BBC Symphony Orchestra - Jonathan Lloyd, Brahms, Tippett
- Francesco D'Orazio introduces Brett Dean's Electric Preludes Duration: 01:36 BBC Symphony Orchestra - Jonathan Lloyd, Brahms, Tippett
- BBC Singers at 90 Duration: 03:41 BBC Symphony Orchestra - Jonathan Lloyd, Brahms, Tippett
- Royal Northern Sinfonia leader Bradley Creswick reflects on Thomas Zehetmair's time as Music Director Duration: 05:02 Royal Northern Sinfonia - Mozart, Bartok, John Casken, Beethoven
- Bernard Haitink interview (planned Live In Concert interval feature) Duration: 18:45 Bernard Haitink and COE - Schumann, Berg, Beethoven