Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No 5
Renowned Bach expert and harpsichordist John Butt directs Soloists of the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment in Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No 5 in D.
Tom Service introduces the live performance from St George's in Bristol.
This clip is from
Radio 3 Live in Concert Live from St George's, Bristol, Brandenburg Concerto No 5 in D; Cantata No 9
2/2 The OAE performs Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No 5 in D; Cantata No 9.
First broadcast: 25 Mar 2013
Listen to recent highlights from the Baroque Spring season.
More clips from Radio 3 Live in Concert
- Gershwin: An American in Paris for two pianos Duration: 18:59 Nash Ensemble - Gershwin, Ravel, Copland
- J S Bach: Jauchzet, frohlocket (Christmas Oratorio) - I Duration: 25:23 Bach - Christmas Oratorio
- J S Bach: Jauchzet, frohlocket (Christmas Oratorio) - II Duration: 26:57 Bach - Christmas Oratorio
- Elgar: Overture - In the South (Alassio) Duration: 21:50 Halle - Elgar, Ravel, Dvorak
- Ravel: Shéhérazade Duration: 18:43 Live from the Barbican, BBC Symphony Orchestra - Schreker, Busoni, Ravel, Schoenberg (part 1)