Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No 5
Renowned Bach expert and harpsichordist John Butt directs Soloists of the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment in Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No 5 in D.
Tom Service introduces the live performance from St George's in Bristol.
This clip is from
Radio 3 Live in Concert Live from St George's, Bristol, Brandenburg Concerto No 5 in D; Cantata No 9
2/2 The OAE performs Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No 5 in D; Cantata No 9.
First broadcast: 25 Mar 2013
Listen to recent highlights from the Baroque Spring season.
More clips from Radio 3 Live in Concert
- Rimsky-Korsakov: Sheherazade Duration: 50:50 BBC SO, Maxim Vengerov - Beethoven, Rimsky-Korsakov
- Beethoven: Triple Concerto for violin, cello and piano Duration: 37:47 BBC SO, Maxim Vengerov - Beethoven, Rimsky-Korsakov
- Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 3 in C minor Duration: 37:01 BBC SSO - Schumann, Beethoven, Copland
- Copland: Quiet City Duration: 12:05 BBC SSO - Schumann, Beethoven, Copland
- Brahms: Double Concerto Duration: 32:37 London Philharmonic Orchestra - Bruckner, Brahms