Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No 5
Renowned Bach expert and harpsichordist John Butt directs Soloists of the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment in Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No 5 in D.
Tom Service introduces the live performance from St George's in Bristol.
- Johann Sebastian Bach
This clip is from
Radio 3 Live in Concert Live from St George's, Bristol, Brandenburg Concerto No 5 in D; Cantata No 9
2/2 The OAE performs Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No 5 in D; Cantata No 9.
First broadcast: 25 Mar 2013
Listen to recent highlights from the Baroque Spring season.
More clips from Radio 3 Live in Concert
- Mozart: Concerto in C major K299 for flute and harp Duration: 29:32 Academy of Ancient Music - Mozart, Gluck
- Franck: Sonata in A major Duration: 26:33 Radio 3 New Generation Artists in Brahms, Duparc, Poulenc, Franck
- Brett Dean: The Annunciation Duration: 21:21 BBC SO and Singers - Respighi, Brett Dean, Strauss
- Guy Barker: Soho Symphony Duration: 43:17 BBC Concert Orchestra at the 2014 London Jazz Festival
- Borodin: String Quartet No 2 in D major Duration: 30:20 Borodin Quartet - Borodin, Schubert, Mozart