The return of the traditional shave?
Male grooming journalist Ahmed Zambarakji tells Julian Worricker why some men are turning their backs on expensive multi-blade razors.
Available since: Thu 21 Mar 2013
This clip is from
The future of the energy market, and a return to traditional men's shaving.
First broadcast: 19 Mar 2013
More clips from You and Yours
- James May's electric car Duration: 01:13 Top Gear's James May goes electric
- "A lot of people have never been taught how to be happy" Duration: 01:29 Call You and Yours: What Makes Us Happy?
- Northern Rail's customers use Twitter to express their displeasure at management Duration: 02:49 Free hearing aids, fake handbags and the board game cafe
- Martin Lewis explains the charges levied by banks when you spend abroad Duration: 05:19 Click and collect at railway stations
- David Cameron on finding a cure for dementia Duration: 11:08 David Cameron announces how the UK will lead the world in finding a cure for dementia.