Iraq anniversary: Living under Saddam
“I think the bombing upset the chickens”: Helen Ayash-Hill and daughter Shimeem Al-Ayash talk to Jim Hawkins about life in Iraq before the US-led invasion in 2003.
Available since: Tue 19 Mar 2013
More clips from Jim Hawkins in the Morning
- Russell Mulford: Kevin Howells pays tribute Duration: 05:23 21/10/2014
- Hot Seat - is the NHS in Shropshire "Future Fit"? Duration: 48:49 01/10/2014
- Hot Seat: falling school rolls in Shropshire Duration: 48:06 Education - could falling birth rates affect your child's school?
- Wakeman "Look up" trail (The Sandford House Hotel, Shrewsbury) Duration: 04:01 Healthy Hearts and the Wakeman “Look Up” Trail
- Wakeman "Look up" trail (Bowdler's Passage, Shrewsbury) Duration: 03:38 Healthy Hearts and the Wakeman “Look Up” Trail