John Humphrys meets his match on the chess board taking on 'good club player' Dominic Lawson. Chess is enjoying a resurgence thanks to Norwegian Magnus Carlsen No 1 world ranking.
Available since: Fri 15 Mar 2013
More clips from Today
- Disability and the minimum wage Duration: 08:01 18/10/2014
- Hard to know 'who may be unaccounted for' following Nepal storm Duration: 05:58 18/10/2014
- 90 years on: First UK-New Zealand radio link recreated Duration: 03:22 18/10/2014
- Ed Sheeran: 'I wasn't expecting it to be an easy ride' Duration: 05:11 15/10/2014
- Salmond: Huge gap emerging between devolution 'vow' and Westminster paper Duration: 05:49 14/10/2014