John Humphrys meets his match on the chess board taking on 'good club player' Dominic Lawson. Chess is enjoying a resurgence thanks to Norwegian Magnus Carlsen No 1 world ranking.
Available since: Fri 15 Mar 2013
More clips from Today
- George Osborne: 'Economy risks not over' Duration: 12:24 29/09/2014
- Military action against IS 'futile' without policitcal plan Duration: 11:32 27/09/2014
- Amy Hughes on completing 53 marathons in 53 days Duration: 03:50 27/09/2014
- Neil Woodford: Too many fund managers concentrate on short term results Duration: 14:55 26/09/2014
- Evan Davis' final Today programme top tips Duration: 03:35 26/09/2014