John Humphrys meets his match on the chess board taking on 'good club player' Dominic Lawson. Chess is enjoying a resurgence thanks to Norwegian Magnus Carlsen No 1 world ranking.
Available since: Fri 15 Mar 2013
More clips from Today
- Sir Chris Hoy: Representing country 'pinnacle' for athletes Duration: 03:24 23/07/2014
- How do British Jews feel about Gaza conflict? Duration: 05:11 22/07/2014
- Should we post baby photos online? Duration: 03:41 21/07/2014
- Ukraine air crash: 17/7 'already embedded in Dutch psyche' Duration: 09:45 19/07/2014
- The 'Spanish plume' explained Duration: 03:00 19/07/2014