John Humphrys meets his match on the chess board taking on 'good club player' Dominic Lawson. Chess is enjoying a resurgence thanks to Norwegian Magnus Carlsen No 1 world ranking.
Available since: Fri 15 Mar 2013
More clips from Today
- Yellowstone supervolcano eruption 'would affect the world' Duration: 02:22 11/12/2013
- VW Kombi: The end of a motoring era Duration: 03:36 10/12/2013
- Nelson Mandela: The journey to South African presidency Duration: 10:05 06/12/2013
- 'Jumbled up' tongue twister is named most difficult Duration: 02:40 05/12/2013
- US lawsuit claims chimpanzees are 'legal persons' Duration: 02:59 04/12/2013