John Humphrys meets his match on the chess board taking on 'good club player' Dominic Lawson. Chess is enjoying a resurgence thanks to Norwegian Magnus Carlsen No 1 world ranking.
Available since: Fri 15 Mar 2013
More clips from Today
- Hazel Blears on the Labour party Duration: 06:27 22/11/2014
- 'We've shown that if you vote UKIP, you get UKIP' Duration: 06:27 21/11/2014
- 'It insults Labour voters across the country' Duration: 03:17 21/11/2014
- David Hockney 'working harder than ever' Duration: 10:48 20/11/2014
- Government defeated in legislation over pubs Duration: 04:55 19/11/2014