Hever Castle roses
Neil Miller, the Head Gardener at Hever Castle, absolutely adores roses. The hybrid teas with their big, blousy blooms and knockout scent are a particular favourite. We went along to see them in all their glory last summer.
More clips from Gardeners' World
- Ornamental grasses in the garden Duration: 05:28 2014, Episode 25
- Successional spring bulb display Duration: 02:53 2014, Episode 25
- Centenary Gardener Margaret Cottiss Duration: 04:15 2014, Episode 24
- Planting Foxtail lilies Duration: 03:21 2014, Episode 24
- Gardening for bees and other insects Duration: 05:36 2014, Episode 23