Is it OK to check out your children's partners on the internet before meeting them?
Angie Le Mar & Hephzibah Anderson discuss meeting the parents for the first time.
Available since: Thu 14 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Women in Iraq 10 years on, the female lobby in Rome, and introducing partners to parents.
First broadcast: 14 Mar 2013
More clips from Women in Iraq 10 years on; Tracy Chevalier
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Jennie Lee Duration: 08:50 Jennie Lee
- Thane Prince on what she loves about making jam Duration: 07:21 Cook the perfect raspberry jam
- What Impact Does it Have on the Family if You Report Abuse Many Years After it Happens? Duration: 13:41 Candi Staton. Family Impact of Reporting Historical Sexual Abuse
- Should the Way Courts Handle Historic Sex Crimes be Reformed? Duration: 10:07 Dame Vivienne Westwood; Nicola Sturgeon
- Could the CPS do More to Prosecute Historic Sexual Abuse and Assault? Duration: 08:22 Lynda Bellingham; Could the CPS do more to prosecute historic sexual assault?