Is it OK to check out your children's partners on the internet before meeting them?
Angie Le Mar & Hephzibah Anderson discuss meeting the parents for the first time.
Available since: Thu 14 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Women in Iraq 10 years on, the female lobby in Rome, and introducing partners to parents.
First broadcast: 14 Mar 2013
More clips from Women in Iraq 10 years on; Tracy Chevalier
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Cook the Perfect Ricotta Stuffed Aubergines Duration: 04:56
- Dame Vivienne Westwood: I don't wear knickers Duration: 01:16 Dame Vivienne Westwood; Nicola Sturgeon
- The Economic and Relationship Impact Duration: 09:03 Lynda Bellingham; Could the CPS do more to prosecute historic sexual assault?
- Chore Wars in Non-Traditional Households Duration: 08:29 Jane Horrocks
- The Generational Divide - how have things changed and are we better off now? Duration: 11:33 Jane Horrocks