Is it OK to check out your children's partners on the internet before meeting them?
Angie Le Mar & Hephzibah Anderson discuss meeting the parents for the first time.
Available since: Thu 14 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Women in Iraq 10 years on, the female lobby in Rome, and introducing partners to parents.
First broadcast: 14 Mar 2013
More clips from Women in Iraq 10 years on; Tracy Chevalier
More clips from Woman's Hour
- "Everyone felt they wanted Beth to get her revenge!" Duration: 01:40 Anne Archer; Nicci French; Women's minister
- Sue Townsend, who's died aged 68 Duration: 00:43 Racial diversity in children's books; 40 years of free contraception; UK's first female photographer; Fresh versus tinned
- Theresa May on Baroness Doreen Lawrence Duration: 01:06 Woman's Hour Power List 2014 Game Changers - Top Ten revealed
- Caitlin Moran's reaction to the Power List Duration: 00:48 Woman's Hour Power List 2014 Game Changers - Top Ten revealed
- What has Maria Miller done for women? Duration: 01:41 Claire Goose; Dalits; Maria Miller