Is it OK to check out your children's partners on the internet before meeting them?
Angie Le Mar & Hephzibah Anderson discuss meeting the parents for the first time.
Available since: Thu 14 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Women in Iraq 10 years on, the female lobby in Rome, and introducing partners to parents.
First broadcast: 14 Mar 2013
More clips from Women in Iraq 10 years on; Tracy Chevalier
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Child Support And HIV Duration: 07:40 Wendy and Peter Pan; Boarding kindergarten schools in China
- Borgen's Birgitte Hjort Sørensen Duration: 08:42 Susan Boyle's Aspergers diagnosis; Sara Thornton; Birgitte Hjort Sørensen
- Newnham science students Duration: 07:19 Power List Scientists: Jocelyn Bell Burnell; Ann Dowling; Wendy Hall
- "My brain is on fire every single day" Duration: 09:17 Winnie Mandela; Ulrika Jonsson
- "Sport was always presented to me as a secondary level of news..." Duration: 00:46 Abortion rights; getting boys to read; author Jeff Kinney; female sports presenters