Is it OK to check out your children's partners on the internet before meeting them?
Angie Le Mar & Hephzibah Anderson discuss meeting the parents for the first time.
Available since: Thu 14 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Women in Iraq 10 years on, the female lobby in Rome, and introducing partners to parents.
First broadcast: 14 Mar 2013
More clips from Women in Iraq 10 years on; Tracy Chevalier
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Ursula Le Guin Duration: 10:33 Ursula Le Guin
- Men Who Sell Sex Duration: 12:15 Claire Goose; Dalits; Maria Miller
- Prostitution Laws – An International Perspective Duration: 11:25 Michelle Collins; Sheila Jeffreys on prostitution; Grand National
- Prostitution – The Political Debate Duration: 09:17 Marlene Dietrich; Sex lives in the Arab world; Prostitution - the political debate
- Men Who Pay for Sex Duration: 12:38 Men who pay for sex; Food writer Diana Henry; MEP Nikki Sinclaire; Music in offices