Is it OK to check out your children's partners on the internet before meeting them?
Angie Le Mar & Hephzibah Anderson discuss meeting the parents for the first time.
Available since: Thu 14 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Women in Iraq 10 years on, the female lobby in Rome, and introducing partners to parents.
First broadcast: 14 Mar 2013
More clips from Women in Iraq 10 years on; Tracy Chevalier
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Woman's Hour Power List 2014: How do Game Changers operate? Duration: 11:26 Robotics in school; Part-time work; Richard Mabey; Game Changers
- "You're not allowed to die in the House of Lords": 3 Baronesses on life in the Lords. Duration: 19:19 One dame, three baronesses; Miner's wives, the CoppaFeel Campaign
- Woman's Hour Power List 2014 Game Changers - what does it take to be a game changer? Duration: 15:59 The A-Z of Mrs P; Compensation for Libyan rape victims; Game Changers; Losing your mum
- "He went from walking, to full time in a wheelchair - in a fortnight" Duration: 05:58 Minette Batters, Unlikely Friends, Forced Marriage Statistics, Muscular Dystrophy
- What is a Game Changer? Duration: 03:07 Power List 2014; Jack Monroe; Grooming; Police fitness