Is it OK to check out your children's partners on the internet before meeting them?
Angie Le Mar & Hephzibah Anderson discuss meeting the parents for the first time.
Available since: Thu 14 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Women in Iraq 10 years on, the female lobby in Rome, and introducing partners to parents.
First broadcast: 14 Mar 2013
More clips from Women in Iraq 10 years on; Tracy Chevalier
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Kate Hudson on family and forgiveness Duration: 00:52 Kate Hudson; Maternity Care; Enid Blyton; Women Against Fundamentalism
- Han-Na Chang: playing the notes is the least important thing Duration: 01:40 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Tom Kerridge Duration: 12:05 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Erica Jong Duration: 05:57
- Cook the Perfect...Black Forest Gateau Duration: 06:50 Alicia Markova; Thokozile Masipa; Erica Jong; Women's erotic writing