"A cup of coffee over here tastes different" Tracy Chevalier
Tracy Chevalier on exploring her own memories of moving to England for her new book, The Last Runaway.
Available since: Thu 14 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Women in Iraq 10 years on, the female lobby in Rome, and introducing partners to parents.
First broadcast: 14 Mar 2013
Books, Film, Music, Theatre, Visual Arts.
More clips from Women in Iraq 10 years on; Tracy Chevalier
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Maude McCarthy Duration: 09:06 Jackie Kay, Drug Mules, Dame Maud McCarthy, Gender Pay Gap
- 'Helen' on what it's like losing children into care Duration: 01:23 Sharing holidays; Commonwealth sportswomen; Supporting mothers when children end up in care
- Nadine Gordimer Duration: 11:04 Weekend Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food