"A cup of coffee over here tastes different" Tracy Chevalier
Tracy Chevalier on exploring her own memories of moving to England for her new book, The Last Runaway.
Available since: Thu 14 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Women in Iraq 10 years on, the female lobby in Rome, and introducing partners to parents.
First broadcast: 14 Mar 2013
Books, Film, Music, Theatre, Visual Arts.
More clips from Women in Iraq 10 years on; Tracy Chevalier
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Zimbabwe Human Rights Lawyer Beatrice Mtetwa Duration: 01:42 Beatrice Mtetwa; the politics of female friendships
- Sophie Carrigill member of the British wheelchair basketball team Duration: 02:19
- Debbie Harry on motherhood, and going on the road again Duration: 02:17 Debbie Harry
- "If we can teach children about compound interest and composting, we should also make sure they are learning about consent" Duration: 00:42 Relationship education; Sophie Turner Laing
- "Love never dies" Sonali Deraniyagala eight years on from the Tsunami which killed her entire family. Duration: 01:24 Kanya King; Life after the tsunami; Cervical cancer tests and screening; Bank notes