Yes has no meaning if you can't say no - Learning how to say no.
Yes has no meaning if you can't say no - the curse of lovely.
Available since: Wed 13 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Sisters growing up in the shadow of writer Daphne du Maurier. Presented by Jane Garvey.
First broadcast: 11 Mar 2013
Cougars, cuddling and coupling.
More clips from Daphne du Maurier; Comic Relief; Can't Say No?
More clips from Woman's Hour
- "My brain is on fire every single day" Duration: 09:17 Winnie Mandela; Ulrika Jonsson
- "Sport was always presented to me as a secondary level of news..." Duration: 00:46 Abortion rights; getting boys to read; author Jeff Kinney; female sports presenters
- The rise of the Christmas jumper Duration: 05:12 Women in Film; Christmas Jumpers
- An unexpected iconic moment Duration: 00:52 If shoes could talk; women and the budget; Barbara Broccoli; prostitution round the world
- "I've waited for this revolution all my life" Egyptian feminist and campaigner Mona Eltahawy Duration: 08:23 Mona Eltahawy; Randi Zuckerberg; Pregnancy and mental health