Yes has no meaning if you can't say no - Learning how to say no.
Yes has no meaning if you can't say no - the curse of lovely.
Available since: Wed 13 Mar 2013
This clip is from
Sisters growing up in the shadow of writer Daphne du Maurier. Presented by Jane Garvey.
First broadcast: 11 Mar 2013
Cougars, cuddling and coupling.
More clips from Daphne du Maurier; Comic Relief; Can't Say No?
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Vivienne Westwood: I don't wear knickers Duration: 01:16 Dame Vivienne Westwood; Nicola Sturgeon
- The Economic and Relationship Impact Duration: 09:03 Lynda Bellingham; Could the CPS do more to prosecute historic sexual assault?
- Chore Wars in Non-Traditional Households Duration: 08:29 Jane Horrocks
- The Generational Divide - how have things changed and are we better off now? Duration: 11:33 Jane Horrocks
- Tim Samuels attempts to clean Jane's house as we ask: do men and women approach chores differently? Duration: 06:42 Jo Swinson; Childcare and chores; Afghan girls living as boys