The new frontline of warfare
In warfare, physical targets are not the only hostiles on government’s radars.
Nasa, the White House, Facebook and Twitter have all come under attack from hackers over recent years.
Spencer Kelly discovers why it’s not just the trenches but the internet where new battles are being fought.
Available since: Thu 14 Mar 2013
More clips from 09/03/2013 GMT
- New gadgets ‘aim for simple’ Duration: 05:01
- Screens ‘get the 360 degree treatment’ Duration: 03:31
- Volvo unveils a cyclist anti-collision system and other tech news Duration: 01:55
- Webscape: Create simple GIF animations Duration: 04:06
- Touchscreen ‘that reacts even without touching’ Duration: 01:07
More clips from Click
- A look at the Samsung Galaxy S5 Duration: 01:08 01/03/2014 GMT
- How to protect the photos you post online Duration: 04:27 08/03/2014 GMT
- A look at Nokia's low cost smartphones Duration: 01:23 01/03/2014 GMT
- The sports technology that aims to boost performance Duration: 02:16 01/03/2014 GMT
- The anti-snoop Blackphone Duration: 02:16 01/03/2014 GMT