New gadgets ‘aim for simple’
There was a time where starting up a computer took half an hour reading through an instruction manual before it was even attempted.
Now, with user interfaces becoming more intuitive and negative experiences being shared on social media straight away, companies are keen to make their devices as simple as possible.
David Reid discovers why the user manual could be a thing of the past
More clips from 09/03/2013
More clips from Click
- Volvo unveils a cyclist anti-collision system and other tech news Duration: 01:55 09/03/2013
- Webscape: Create simple GIF animations Duration: 04:06 09/03/2013
- Touchscreen ‘that reacts even without touching’ Duration: 01:07 09/03/2013
- Tablet ‘that doesn’t dissolve in water’ Duration: 04:32 02/03/2013
- 'Six strike' rule for copyright offences and other tech news Duration: 02:05